I’m thankful November is gone. I’m thankful I am alive to see another month. November was a weird month for me. There we so many hopes in it, so much to do, so little that actually got done. It started bad didn’t get better, but that’s okay down days (or down months) are a part of life and without them well, life wouldn’t have any depth and good days would loose their sweetness. Thankfully December is here!
December is hands down my favorite month, I looooove Christmas and nothing gets in between me and the holiday cheer. Of course that means that I have 30 days to tackle some of the things on my to-do list before 2014 gets here, but I have faith. And winter break.
Above all I wanted to make a list of some of the things I am thankful in no particular order. Sometimes counting our blessings, as simple as they may be, is the best way to recharge.
- Music (listening to Ellie Goulding right now is hitting the spot so perfectly)
- November and the many opportunities life gives us to grow.
- Turning twenty-one this year.
- Getting a little bit more comfortable in my own skin.
- My mom, I love that woman so much.
- My sister/bestfriend Luz.
- My niece and nephew, they help me get through my worst days and enjoy the simplest things in life.
- Possibilities and dreams.
- Good health.
- Childhood memories.
- Good books and great movies.
- Blue skies.
- Rainy days.
- My cousins and friends (they overlap).
- My dad, the memories we made together.
- The expectations of 2014 ( I am actually excited!!)